[OM] NY/NJ/CT get together

Subject: [OM] NY/NJ/CT get together
From: "Dave Bulger" <david_bulger@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 May 2001 22:20:20 -0500
  Yankee Zuiks,

  The friend I'm staying with in Brooklyn, when hearing of our proposed
get-together, has offered to host a BBQ at her place on Saturday evening,
5/19 or Sunday afternoon, 5/20.  She's in Brooklyn near the Verrazano bridge
and very close to the R train.

  Uh oh!  Food (my fajitas are life-changing, not to mention my guacamole!
And the margaritas...) and Zuikos -- who could ask for more?  Besides,
having it at Faith's place (she's a new listee too, BTW - still lurking
though) will keep me from having to brave NYC traffic.

  Note that photos (snapshots) of the group will be taken and posted
somewhere on the web!

  Lemme know!

  Dave