Re: [OM] RE: heresy/Cairngorms

Subject: Re: [OM] RE: heresy/Cairngorms
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 08 May 2001 00:20:09 +0000
At 04:36 5/8/01, Marcus wrote:
I give up, Donald. What is this "Cairngorms" you speak of?

PS - had two days in the deserted Cairngorms last week. Life is sweet.

Let me try to guess before Donald answers:

- Clue:
  cairn:  a pile of rocks created as a burial mound, monument,
  landmark, etc.  Donald has taken a holiday there also.

- Conclusion (from usage context):
  It's a picturesqe pile(s) of rocks located in (central??) Scotland where
  the Scots (and others) take a holiday to get away from the daily grind.
  The pile(s) of them must cover a widespread area if it's a holiday venue.

Must make for very interesting photography, but don't drop the camera!

-- John