Re: [OM] My first Pen shots

Subject: Re: [OM] My first Pen shots
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 08 May 2001 14:56:29 +0800
Chris, thank you very much for your comments. And yes, it is time for
your guy to run after the Pen items ;-) But many Pen FTs are just too
old, need some CLA before they can be put into reliable use for slide
film. I have to express my thanks to John H. for the useful
instructions. But the shutters of my Pen FTs are still in the order of
0.3-0.4 stop different for some speeds, I have to stick a table of
actual shutter speeds on the back of the cameras in order to make some
aperture compensation if very accurate exposure is needed.

C.H.Ling