Re: [OM] 'FS' macro flashesw and 1.2-50/55mm lens

Subject: Re: [OM] 'FS' macro flashesw and 1.2-50/55mm lens
From: rdk@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 8 May 2001 09:31:03 +0200

When the seller said 'new' and 'classic', he must have meant the difference
between f1.2 versions; the first, 55mm, and the second 50mm. The 50mm tested
considerably better than the original 55mm version when it was introduced,
especially in lpm at the edges. I assume that the price for the 50mm is
considerably higher....

regards
Roger Key