Re: [OM] heresy

Subject: Re: [OM] heresy
From: "Joel Wilcox" <jdubikins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 08 May 2001 07:23:56 -0500
Actually, I can't imagine liking it any place else. Any alterative placement idea leaves me cold. (You didn't think I was saying "eccentricity" is bad, did you?) But someone was saying the other day that the design of the OM-1 was done with the OM-2 in mind. Don't know whether that's true, but it seems prophetic in hindsight on the subject of the shutter speed ring. <g>

Joel W.

From: "Terry and Tracey" <foxcroft@xxxxxxxxxxx>
The shutter speed ring is perfect. And I like it on the manual.

Foxy