Re: [OM] [FS] Tempting??

Subject: Re: [OM] [FS] Tempting??
From: Jim Caldwell <jamesfc@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 May 2001 09:12:16 -0400 (EDT)
Don't despair - I picked up a nice MC 3.5 not too long ago on eBay for $85!!
The rubber focusing ring was loose, but that was easily fixed - the lens itself
was in great condition - no scratches, cleaning marks, etc.  Sometimes one
slips through and you get a real bargain!  I picked up a 200mm f/4, a 35-70
3.5, and a 38mm macro this way as well - paying well under $100 for each one of
them!

Jim C.