Re: [OM] 600mm [was 90 vs 100 at infinity]

Subject: Re: [OM] 600mm [was 90 vs 100 at infinity]
From: GFaulk7376@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 8 May 2001 11:22:02 EDT
pcacala@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> The 600mm f/6.5 MC Zuiko. Remarkably easy to focus on even a trotting
>  horse.
>
>  For a full frame example from the wild horse shoot, see:
>  http://home.earthlink.net/~pcacala/600Horse.jpg

Nice shot, Gary. Have you used the Zuiko 600mm for much field work?  I've
heard from others that the lens is easy to focus and image quality good
across the aperture range. Only complaints I've heard are the rather long MFD
and F6.5 max aperture. I've got a chance to get one at a DFD price and I'm
trying to justify the purchase.

Gary Faulkenberry