[OM] Price on long Vivitar lens.

Subject: [OM] Price on long Vivitar lens.
From: "Mark A. Thalman" <markt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 08 May 2001 21:20:07 -0500
Z'z,

I found someone at work who has a Vivitar 400mm/f5.6 lens in OM trim that he
is willing to part with.

The lens is in very good shape, front and rear glass are excellent.  There
is some wear on the body no oil on the blades as far as I can tell, no
fungus, but the aperture blades don't snap back when the DOF preview button
on the lens is pressed.  The lens includes both caps and a case.

Could any one hazard a guess as to what would be a fair price?

--
Mark Thalman, markt@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Computers! All they think of is HEX!