Re: [OM] AF 70-210

Subject: Re: [OM] AF 70-210
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 9 May 2001 07:18:54 EDT
Andrew, it's been my experience that these lenses are very hard to predict a
price for. I had a LN example that I almost had to give away for lack of
interest (on eBay, of all places). If one were buying, I'd advise them to
offer the store $40- $50 (US) and see if they bite. If I was selling, of
course I'd hope for $125! A more realistic guess would be around $75. It's a
real shame you can't use these on our manual focus OMs for they are built
like a tank and they are good performers...

Regards,
George S.