Re: [OM] AF 70-210

Subject: Re: [OM] AF 70-210
From: andrew fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2001 21:59:28 +1000
Thanks for the input George. I realised that you could focus it manually by
turning the front barrel and then found, of course that you can't mount it
on an OM - AF connection blocks it. Looks like good glass!
If anyone wants to option up their 88, he'd take $75! (He doesn't have body
for it so it would be an orphan shelf ornament for a while).
AndrewF