Re: [OM] Just my luck

Subject: Re: [OM] Just my luck
From: "Chris O'Neill" <coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2001 07:55:31 -0600
On 9 May 2001, at 8:14, gwsears wrote:

> Received an answer from the seller. Said the second auction was a
> mistake. Said lens was on the way. Looks as if it will turn out OK.
> We will see.

I hope that's what happened, and it all turns out well for you.  Some
sellers have so much stuff going at any given time it's understandable if
they get confused and relist something by accident.  I can only track
'bout 5-6 listings at a time before it gets too confusing for me.  Seems
those "seniors moments" happen with more regularity with each
passing year.  :-)

Again, g'luck!

Regards,

Chris