RE: [OM] Gary's lens test...

Subject: RE: [OM] Gary's lens test...
From: "Dave Bulger" <david_bulger@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2001 09:02:43 -0500
While I feel I spend way too much time worrying about lens specifications
and too little time shooting the (*&%$ things, I've found Gary's lens tests
to be consistently dead-on accurate, both when I compared a lens I already
had to his specs and when I bought a lens based upon his specs.

He's dead wrong on the Zuiko 24/2, however -- that lens should get A+
ratings across the board.  But that's because I'm selling one right now..
<G>

Dave