Re: [OM] Gary's lens test...

Subject: Re: [OM] Gary's lens test...
From: Bernd Möller <dsl33687a@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2001 16:35:29 +0200
Hte same happens for me now and then when shooting at a concert at very low
light levels with a 1.4/50 and open aperture.

Sometimes I blame it the couple of beers I had for the warming up ;-)

I wear glasses with -5.5 and keep them on when shooting. I think that can make
a difference. But most of the time I think it has to do with moving objects
(musicians).

Regards,

Bernd