Re: [OM] The Martin Agency

Subject: Re: [OM] The Martin Agency
From: Dirk Wright <wright@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 09 May 2001 10:50:34 -0400
>On 9 May 2001, at 10:31, Dirk Wright wrote:
>
>> Yeah, really. I doubt that there are 400 working professional
>> anthropologists in the entire state, let alone the whole east coast.
>
>Which word causes your doubt that there's 400 of them...  "working" or
>"professional"????  :-))))
>
>Regards,
>
>Chris

Hmm, I suppose you can relate to that given your current predicament.

I intended to say that I doubted that there were that many people with
anthropology degrees who were actually using thier degree in thier
profession, instead of flipping burgers or some such non-related work area.
--
Be Seeing You.
Dirk Wright