[OM] RE: One of your favorite lens

Subject: [OM] RE: One of your favorite lens
From: Erwin Voogt <erwin.voogt@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2001 22:07:12 +0200
Cc: olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Bill,

I use the metal hood of the 28/3.5!
But you have to use this hood without a filter otherwise it is too narrow.
The nice thing about this metal hood is that the wide side has the size of
67 mm which means you can use a 67 mm cap on it. This makes it a good
protected but quick to use travel set. Perfect for crowded bazars and buses
or during snow or rain like this picture:
http://members.nbci.com/_XMCM/photovoogt/himachal/kunzum.html
(a lousy scan; the original kodachrome 64 slide is tick sharp and
beautifully rendered)
I also find it a perfect lens for taking pictures during skiing.

Bye,

Erwin Voogt
Utrecht, The Netherlands