RE: [OM] Old Camera whoas

Subject: RE: [OM] Old Camera whoas
From: Gary Reese <pcacala@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 09 May 2001 17:38:55 -0700
Now that I have read all the other non-Digest folks who chimed in on
this thread, do let us know if we influenced your thinking.

I think that consumers have been conditioned to think in terms of or
accept obsolence. Lets not let the manufacturers get away with that
crap.

P.S. I think a few respondents missed the fact that you were reporting a
non-Olympus camera as being declared beyond economic repair. And you are
thinking of going non-Olympus?  Doesn't that tell you something?

Gary Reese
Las Vegas, NV