Re: [OM][OT] Forwarded- Ebay & Paypal.com- The Good and the Bad

Subject: Re: [OM][OT] Forwarded- Ebay & Paypal.com- The Good and the Bad
From: "Chris O'Neill" <coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2001 21:38:12 -0600
Interestly 'nuff, that guy is also from Edmonton (I can tell because the
map that scrolls across the screen at one point is Edmonton), and he
got hassled by Royal Bank (there's a shot of him standing in front of
Royal Bank's logo.

Guess I'm not the only RBC customer getting hassled!

Thanks for the link...

Regards,

Chris

On 9 May 2001, at 12:19, Andrew Dacey wrote:

> [...]

---
Chris O'Neill (coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx)
http://www.nucleus.com/~coneill