[OM] Re: 'FS' macro flashesw and 1.2-50/55m

Subject: [OM] Re: 'FS' macro flashesw and 1.2-50/55m
From: Ruediger Betzold <rudy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 20:17:20 +0200 (MEST)

Oops,

aftergetting some request of not seen
price information I take a carefully look of what I did.

big OOPS I mailed and CC to my own address .... shame on me.
Ok here is it

I will call seller and ask if he can wait til Friday

Rudy
  Berlin/Germany

-----------

Hi all,

(who requested informations and the other who have
not jet claimed interest ... :-)

I have some price informations from seller,

the T10,T28 (and a T8 !) are w/o the TPC these are extra as listed

>  2 T Power Control 1
    one NEW in BOX !                              380 DM
    one used, was at Olympus Europe for service   280 DM
     he will include receipt from Olympus
>  T28 twin ! with the mounting ring              530 DM
    like new with BOX
>  T10 with ! pol-filter                          430 DM
     used, but good condition, w/o box
>  2 F.AC 3 adpaters                    for both FAC3 320 DM
    these are the 110 volt version, he used them with an extra
    transformer to change Germany 220 volts to 110 volts
    (the adapters are self imported from Asia)
    he cuts the 110 volts plugs off and put other on for his
    voltage transformer
    beside this modification like new,  (with BOX I think)
    will sell them together and include the transformer
    - said he has already another person who wants them

>  F280 flash  like new / NIB                  ~250 DM
    he has also the TTL F0.6 m cord             \
    and the wide angle adapter                  /  both together 120 DM
    (I think about buying these two add-ons myself, but I'm not sure right now)

>  Zuiko 1.2/50mm lens                         480 DM
     (( for C.B. from GB. no this isn't the one we were talking about!))
>  Zuiko 1.2/55mm lens  with lens hood         430 DM

  both lenses were always used with a filter

he has also the
 T8 macro flash, NEW in BOX, bought by himself,
     he said only 3 times used                   his asking price 520 DM

I have not really any interest in makeing big profit of these parts.
But I take the freedom to add ~10 DM for each of these things assuming
I will help you getting this. What I mean is: If there are enough
real buying requests I will collect the money send it to him get the
whole stuff, check it if it is really ok and then send it to you.
I thought this might save some of the possible oversee-buyers
some trouble. If you think you want buy it directly from the seller and
handle all yourself I have no problem with this. I will ask seller
to get in contact with you. (But than I guess a possible price reduction
- see below - is not possible)

I asked him, if he is willing for negotiation. His answer was, that
it depends on how much of the stuff he will sell at once.

As I wrote in my first mail, he is a collector and user selling his Olympus
stuff. So he knows prices - at least here in Germany. I would rate his
prices over the average but all these things went in the last month on
german ebay or in local used photographics magazins in these price regions.
I had a phone call with him.  His 'condition' for selling: he wants to get
prepaid, but he will take things back if not as he described and/or
expected.  (But buyer has to pay s&h if things go back). He sold some things
already over german ebay. I had a look, he almost always gets positive
comments.

I make a appointment with him to call him on Thursday localtime
evening 8pm to tell him 'yes' or 'no' for parts or all stuff.

-----
I found today in a local used-stuff magazin another
  T10 flash      170 DM   (I guess only the ring, no pol, no TPC1)

  databack 2     120 DM

I can ask for condition, usage signs, etc if anyone is interested

Rudy
  Berlin/Germany