Re: [OM] Cleaning battery contacts

Subject: Re: [OM] Cleaning battery contacts
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 17:55:54 -0400
The contacts in the battery holder are riveted with a small dot of solder.
Often, if the battery holder is corroded, you'll find corrosion inside the
winder on the battery contacts, and then in the switch found further inside
the base.

John  Hermanson
http://www.zuiko.com
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
Phone/fax 631-424-2121
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000