[OM] More items before they go on *Bay

Subject: [OM] More items before they go on *Bay
From: "Oben Candemir" <dunya@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 May 2001 20:36:58 +1000
I wanted to offer here another few items before they go on that site. Prices
in US dollars. Please reply off list.

1. Motor Drive 2 S/N 1094xx. All functions perfect; advance + rewind (on
OM3& 4 {Ti}). Cosmetically excellent. Paint wear on usual spots: rewind
lever on left, few spots on main grip, few inconspicuous spots on release
button. LCD works perfectly. White lettering for LIGHT is intact; small
section of the "R" of the RESET and small section of the "T" on SET have
rubbed off. Bottom of drive is excellent with power source contacts in
excellent condition. Guide pin is straight, motor coupling gears are
perfect, film back gear teeth are unused and perfect, thread to attach to
camera is perfect. Electrical contacts to camera are also perfect. I have
used this with an OM4Ti, OM2, OM2N and OM1 and it works perfectly on all of
them. Asking $175. [No control pack or charger]

2. Flash: Cullman MD 34S with instruction manual. German made. Guide Number
34. Mint- condition. Has SCA compatibility and with adapter SCA 321 becomes
a dedicated TTL flash with OM cameras. Has bounce feature; wide
(28mm)-tele(85) inbuilt control, also gives option of partial direct and
indirect light with its bounce mode. Two automatic aperture (f4 and f8),
manual and TTL modes. Very nice unit. Asking $100.

3. Zuiko 75-150mm f4 Silvernose S/N 1794xx. Single coated. This lens has a
very small scratch on the front element; cleaning marks on one of the
internal elements with small oil droplets. Aperture blades are fine and work
nicely. Cosmetically and mechanically the lens is in very good to excellent
condition. The lens still takes great pictures! In fact it produces
portraits that I just can't match with any other lens. Make an offer.

Oben