Re: [OM] ***Graphex~ Speed Graphic and Mini Speed Graphic***

Subject: Re: [OM] ***Graphex~ Speed Graphic and Mini Speed Graphic***
From: John M Gaasland <gaasland@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 13 May 2001 20:41:56 -0700
There's an excellent website that has every imaginable bit of info about
those cameras. I believe it's Graflex.org. I used to have a 2x3 Century
Graphic. I used it with a 6x7 back. I read that there was a source of
that size cut film, but it's much easier to use a rollfilm back. By the
way, an RB 67(Mamiya) fits and keeps the film flatter than the Singer
made roll film back. Of course, that's if you have a  camera with the
spring back that will accept a roll film back. I found the camera
intersting to use, but slow, and there are lot of steps to follow. Good
luck, John.

On Sun, 13 May 2001 10:38:26 EDT Ez2endo@xxxxxxx writes:
> Hi guys,
>    I know this is an Olympus list but I have a question for you . I
> just got
> two old cameras, in very good to excellent condition. (see subject)
> Both seem to have been well taken care of and the sutters seem to
> work fine,
> the bellows are in excellent condition looking new.
> One is 4x5 and the other is 2¼X3¼ film size, Is this film still
> available?
>  Both have a flash attachment,  the larger one has an extra lens,
> they come
> in a nice custom case with several film carriers and other misc
> cords and
> stuff.  I am not really set up to use these large format cameras. So
> I was
> thinking of selling them and turning the cash into something else.
> Are there
> much interest in older cameras like this? OR do you guys know of
> someone I
> could contact on this subject? I was going to put them on Ebay, or
> can you
> recommend somewhere better?
> Is there a mailing list like this for these cameras?
> Thanks
>
> Chet \\\0tO
>

   >^..^<
 MAGGIE