Re: [OM] Lens/Body interface question

Subject: Re: [OM] Lens/Body interface question
From: davidt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (David Thatcher)
Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 01:49:01 +0930 (CST)
Welcome,

My Tokina 100-300/5.6 was a CashCOnverters buy with a very similar
problem. Once I (very gingerly!!!) took the mount off to see what was
going on, it appeared that the aperture pin was the 'landing point' in
a fall. I straightened it with a fine (electronics small!) needle nose
plier. (sorry I don't know what the spec is, I know I am not very
useful!!!)

DavidT
Adelaide, South Australia