[OM] FS Fw: OLYMPUS OPTIK, 35mm 2,0. 90mm 2,0 Macro. 180mm 2,8. 300mm 4,

Subject: [OM] FS Fw: OLYMPUS OPTIK, 35mm 2,0. 90mm 2,0 Macro. 180mm 2,8. 300mm 4,5.
From: Bernd Möller <dsl33687a@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 18:36:20 +0200
Hi Zuiks,

Forwarded please find some Zuikos for sale. I did a good deal with the seller
(see my message from last week) and have got his permission to forward his list
and address to you.
Prices are in Danish Kroner. The seller is a Canon-man and does not know too
much about Zuikos; he sells the items in commission for someone else.

Bernd Möller