RE: [OM] Guess the 40/2 Contest

Subject: RE: [OM] Guess the 40/2 Contest
From: "skipwilliams@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <skipwilliams@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 15:11:41 -0400
It's very interesting how close this auction is to my data (which is 15 months
out-of-date).  I show an average selling price of $495.

BTW, I'm working on updates to the Ebay history, but it's a tedious process.
I'm planning to stop the wholesale updates after this round though; and only
adding additional data points for lenses with small sample sizes.

Skip