Re: [OM] [OT] Deposting non-US checks

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Deposting non-US checks
From: "Bruce Kolber" <bkolber@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 12:31:24 -0400
I have always insisted on checks that are drawn on U.S. banks.....CitiBank
in NY is pretty common (in other words it will be something like CitiBank of
Tokyo in large print and Citibank of NY in small print)....I have never paid
a fee on those (knock on titanium).
Bruce Kolber
St. Petersburg, FL  33715
USA