RE: [OM] How much for an OM-1n?

Subject: RE: [OM] How much for an OM-1n?
From: "Timpe, Jim" <Jim.Timpe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 13:26:45 -0700

At 10:52 AM 5/15/2001 -0600, Chris Stinson wrote:

>Hey, I've been shopping around for a used OM body and they're kinda hard to
find...

>I don't want to shop on ebay simply because of previous bad encounters. I'm
looking for almost any body in the Edmonton area or even in Alberta. Anyone
know of a place to get one?

>Also, what's a good price to buy/sell an om-1n?

Chris;

Whatever you do, don't be a sentimental sap like I was.  Found an absolutely
immaculate chrome 1n in a local shop, and promptly paid the owner about
double the going rate for it.  Looked like it had never been used.  Don't
get me wrong, I absolutely love the camera and it now occupies my 'second
body' slot right beside a black 4T (non-Ti, so I'm still looking for one of
those  8^))

Jim