Re: [OM] Flaring Fifties

Subject: Re: [OM] Flaring Fifties
From: Gary Reese <pcacala@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 15:23:53 -0700
Bruce K. writes:

<< I thought the cutoff on the 1.4 was at 1,000,000 as opposed to
1,100,000 ???? >>

At one time that was a number being discussed, but our collective
knowledge grew and now we know the cutoffs I just posted for the 50mm
f/1.4

This information on coating changes is just getting figured out.  The
old timers on this List know how our knowledge grows with time.  But the
newcomers seem to be perplexed that we don't already have this mostly
undocumented information already figured out.  Stay tuned becuause we
are always finding out more.

Gary Reese
Las Vegas, NV