Re: [OM] <Conehead-speak> "I am from France!"

Subject: Re: [OM] <Conehead-speak> "I am from France!"
From: T.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 02:40:25 +0200 (CEST)
Cc: Zuikoholics Anonymous <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
On Tue, 15 May 2001, Garth Wood wrote:

> I'm baaaaaack.
>
> France was wonderful,

<SNIP>

Garth, are you meaning to say that you were in France without setting up a
meeting with france-based zuikoholics??? I am deeply offended (Hey, I've
been in France for long enough to permit myself to be offended in the
french way...;)  )

As everyone knows, you've not been to France if you've not been to Paris -
and since you say you've been to France (and you explicitly mention ile
de France), you've probably been walking pratically on my sidewalk (if
you've been seeing the usual tourist-things anyways)....

Well, I hope you enjoyed your stay anyways - France is a nice country, and
I'll probably eventually get used to the french, learn the language
etc....I just need to hook up with the local branch of Zuikoholics
Anonymous - Chris, have anyone started a chapter here? ;)

--
Mange hilsner / Sincerely

  Thomas Heide Clausen
  Civilingeniør i Datateknik (cand.polyt)