Re: [OM] 50f/1.4 breakpoint

Subject: Re: [OM] 50f/1.4 breakpoint
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 19:10:26 +0000
Additionally, you can see the evolution here on Lee Hawkins site:
  http://brashear.phys.appstate.edu/lhawkins/photo/multicoat.txt

I cannot claim it's without error, but it's one of the more comprehensive sources about when which lens that started SC became an MC. Lee has a number of very good cross-references and FAQ's about the OM system (go to his photography section):
  http://brashear.phys.appstate.edu/lhawkins/

-- John