Re: [OM] How much for an OM-1n?

Subject: Re: [OM] How much for an OM-1n?
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 22:10:54 EDT
Yes, but there sure seems to be a higher percentage of a**holes on eBay
trying to make a fast buck these days. Trying to return something to one of
these sellers is a real uphill battle. You can be a 'smart shopper' and still
get burned. There's other avenues with much less risk, IMO. Also, too much
gear is misrepresented by too many sellers it seems to me. Ebay is a
cesspool. Do I still use it though? Yes. Why? Good question!

George S.