Re: [OM] Finally Got Some Photos on the Web

Subject: Re: [OM] Finally Got Some Photos on the Web
From: "Scott Nelson" <SNelson@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 16:56:11 -0400
I liked your photos very much. They look like they could use some application
of curves and unsharp masking as they look flat and soft to me. Of course, that
could be influenced by my monitor. Of your shots, I liked the cauliflower
vendor best. I might have composed him less bull's-eye.

Lyin like a lion in Zion.

>>> brucea@xxxxxxxxxxx 13:00:55 05/16/2001 >>>
I finally got around to setting up a website.  Comments on the few photos
posted are welcome.

www.bestweb.net/~brucea

end

Regards