Re: [OM] Spouses....

Subject: Re: [OM] Spouses....
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 06:13:54 +0200
At 15:42 5/16/01, Bruce Kolber wrote:
bad boys...bad boys...whatcha gonna' do....whatcha gonna' do.....
Bruce Kolber
St. Petersburg, FL  33715
USA

" . . . whatcha gonna' do when she comes for you . . ." with the
credit card bill or bank statement in hand . . . because she finally
got to the mail before you could intercept it!

Make occasional macros of blossoming flowers in Spring, fine
portraits of the kids and pets, and any other images they really
like, then have them enlarged to 8x10 or 8x12 for the walls.
Usually works well, especially if it's a surprise:  "Look dear, I
did this _just_for_you_!"

-- John

That's a smashing idea John, and one which I must take up.  But my
lovely, tolerant wife (for the moment at least) did discover my bank
statement last week when she discovered that I was overdrawn (Fuji
GS645S cost more than the OM2N I sold - temporarily).  Her reaction
was to advise me to transfer dosh from our main account (I keep
camera dealings separate) to save overdraft charges.  What a girl!

Chris