Re: [OM] Dehumidifiers

Subject: Re: [OM] Dehumidifiers
From: "Bruce Kolber" <bkolber@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 09:55:05 -0400
I use a product called "damp-rid"....it's moisture absorbing packets that
come in various sizes....usually available in the paint department of Home
Depot....the small packets will fit inside a lens case or ever-ready
case....box says "protects cameras, instruments,documents, stamps,photos,
food"....contents of packet change color when used up......work best in
air-tight enclosures (zip-lock bags work fine).  www.damprid.com

Bruce Kolber
St. Petersburg, FL  33715
USA