[OM] RE: 50mmf1.8

Subject: [OM] RE: 50mmf1.8
From: "Alan" <atk@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 17 May 2001 15:17:46 -0000
The below is why I'm so confused. All my MC lenses (marked MC) have green. This
50 has purple. Others on this list tend to talk about old lenses having
yellow/red. So, what to make of this purple lens. I would assume as the
bottom poster (Mark) said it is SC but then John says it is MC. Now does it
really matter - I guess not since I picked up a brand new 50f1.8 (thanks brian)
for $35. This new one is green.

Still - it is a curious thing is purple MC or SC ?