Re: [OM] FS: Lots of OM Gear- Bodies/ Lenses

Subject: Re: [OM] FS: Lots of OM Gear- Bodies/ Lenses
From: Frank van Lindert <frank.van.lindert@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 22:24:09 +0200
Cc: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
On Fri, 18 May 2001 13:46:10 EDT, ClassicVW@xxxxxxx wrote:

>Thanks, Jim!
>
>Why- I hadn't even considered I'd have to leave! Now I AM depressed!
>
>Best,
>George

The possession of an IS-3 autofocus system will prevent your being
thrown out, George. And I do have one redundant, so if you consider
trades don't hesitate to let me know ;-)

I have used the OM-system as long as you have, and nowadays I also use
my AF (IS-3 indeed, and sometimes even my Epic) more often than I
would have thought possible a few years ago. Also a matter of
eyesight... and maybe a bit of laziness as well.

Keep in touch,

Frank van Lindert
Utrecht NL.