Re: [OM] new SLR

Subject: Re: [OM] new SLR
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 18:24:36 -0500
Is that the one with the Kodak 4/3 inch sensor -- I think it is.

I'd be downright shocked if it accepted our Zuikos.  Maybe an adapter like
the OM->Pen F?

Tom

In this weeks A.P magazine an article states Olympus is believed
to be working on a new digital SLR with interchangeable lenses,
which is expected to be unveiled at next Februarys Photo Marketing
Association trade fair in the US.
The article does not mention if the lenses will be OM compatible,

perhaps the OM line is not over yet.

       Nigel