Re: [OM] OM-3 prices

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-3 prices
From: "Dr. Oben Candemir" <dunya.nospam@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 May 2001 23:05:35 +1000
Check out my new toy...

Item #1239164469

The seller emailed me with the following (excerpt):

"...One thing I forgot to put in the camera's
description, and was about to add, is that the focusing screen is the
grid type for architecture with vertical and horizontal lines etched.
It's fine for general photography (or of course could be replaced) and
not in any way a problem for you I'm sure, just thought I should mention
it.  Anyhow I'm sure you'll be very happy with this camera ..."

Should I be worried?

Oben O. Candemir

To Reply to me delete the ".nospam" in the reply email address.
I'm sick of spam from e-mail ripping services on mail lists.