Re: [OM] OM-3 prices

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-3 prices
From: "Joel Wilcox" <jdubikins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 May 2001 08:14:46 -0500
From: "Dr. Oben Candemir" <dunya.nospam@xxxxxxxxxx>
Check out my new toy...

Item #1239164469

The seller emailed me with the following (excerpt):

"...One thing I forgot to put in the camera's
description, and was about to add, is that the focusing screen is the
grid type for architecture with vertical and horizontal lines etched.
It's fine for general photography (or of course could be replaced) and
not in any way a problem for you I'm sure, just thought I should mention
it.  Anyhow I'm sure you'll be very happy with this camera ..."

Should I be worried?

I think it's a 1-10. I'd say you're a lucky guy.

Joel W.