Re: [OM] Finally Got Some Photos on the Web

Subject: Re: [OM] Finally Got Some Photos on the Web
From: "Roger Wesson" <roger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 May 2001 22:16:59 +0100
I'm a bit late on this, but yes, excellent photos, Bruce!  Enjoyed them
greatly.  I went to Petra and Jerash about 12 years ago, before I owned a
camera, so it's great to see these places again.  That first view of the
treasury is unforgettable.  And I'd agree, there's something about that dome
at the Epcot centre.  A very absorbing and captivating picture.

Travelling - I love it!  Nothing gets the creative juices going more than
being in the middle of a people, culture, landscape and language completely
different from the one you know.

Roger