Re: [OM] Finally Got Some Photos on the Web

Subject: Re: [OM] Finally Got Some Photos on the Web
From: "Bruce Appelbaum" <brucea@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 May 2001 17:29:59 -0400
Cc: <john.palmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Thaks for your commetns and suggestions, John.  I completely agree with you
re having the all pics on a single page.  I had already planned that the
next iteration of the site will be to split the images into their own pages.
Being a complete novice at this, I have to figure out how to do it and have
a bit of free time to implement it.

end

Regards

Bruce Appelbaum