RE: [OM] OT Photoshop problem

Subject: RE: [OM] OT Photoshop problem
From: Scott Gomez <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 May 2001 20:27:36 -0700
Glad I read the rest of the messages before I said essentially the same
thing. I have found, however, in addition to what Tom says, that doing the
"Levels" adjustments (if you do any) in 48 bit mode before dropping down to
24 bit makes setting the levels easier.

And, since Tom didn't mention it specifically, use Image, then Mode, then
8bits/Channel to drop the mode into the right one for more extensive
editing.

---
Scott Gomez