Re: [OM] A couple of Olympus related shots -- sort of.

Subject: Re: [OM] A couple of Olympus related shots -- sort of.
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 20 May 2001 18:29:29 +0000
Oooh, nice use of DOF in both of them! Excellent perspecive in the first, and a priceless expression in the second, plus some nice framing technique along the left edge and top (you can clearly see how she's dead center in the DOF in the second one).

Chris, Chris, where are you?
Tom's at it again! He's attempting to hook young innocent children!! This time we have the "smoking gun" evidence of OM's and Zuiko's provided by Tom in their hands!!!

-- John