Re: [OM] Just my luck or Theres no fool like an old fool

Subject: Re: [OM] Just my luck or Theres no fool like an old fool
From: "Scott Nelson" <SNelson@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 09:53:05 -0400
Yes, I've used the insurance. One has to be careful with the time frames, as
you may run past the deadline for claims if you wrangle with the seller for too
long.

+=======================+
I wanna go on
Like a blister in the sun
I wanna go on
Big Hands I know you're the one

>>> tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 19:25:06 05/20/2001 >>>
Wow, that's pretty bad. I assume the box was intact and he intentionally
packed it that way?  How in the heck do you even break a 300/4.5 in half?
That thing is a pretty solid beast. He had to have worked at it.

Hope it all works out. At least you're not far over ebay's $200 insurance
coverage -- anybody ever used it?

Tom