[OM] How bad have I got it?

Subject: [OM] How bad have I got it?
From: Andrew Dacey <frugal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 13:02:17 -0300
Some of you may remember that back in March I bought my first Olympus (an
OM-1n) with a 50mm 1.8. Since then I've picked up the following lenses:

21mm 3.5
24mm 2.8
28mm 2.8
35mm 2.0

And I've just sent off my payment for another OM-1n! Is this a bad sign?

Actually, I'm hoping to slow down now. Really, I could care less but the
Visa Gods demand cash sacrifice. It seems just when I set up to appease
them, another sweet forsale post comes to the list (I've given up EvilBay
just because it's too easy to just place a low bid on something because that
would be a good price for it).

--
Andrew "Frugal" Dacey
frugal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx