Re: [OM] How bad have I got it?

Subject: Re: [OM] How bad have I got it?
From: Andrew Dacey <frugal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 13:45:25 -0300
On 5/21/01 1:11 PM, "Timpe, Jim" <Jim.Timpe@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Actually my only quibble with you is that you're going to have to lose the
> 'frugal' moniker... your addiction has redered you  hopelessly irrational
> when it comes to money/Oly.

Oddly enough (or coincidentally depending on your point of view), my moniker
of "frugal" has absolutely nothing to do with money and my views towards it.
And no, you aren't missing some alternate meaning for word, the way I
acquired it had nothing to do with the meaning of the word. I picked it up
in grade 10 in high school and it's stuck with me ever since.

--
Andrew "Frugal" Dacey
frugal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx