Re: [OM] Just my luck or Theres no fool like an old fool

Subject: Re: [OM] Just my luck or Theres no fool like an old fool
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 20:03:30 +0200
This (alleged, still) activity is very depressing, but I am not sure
that George's spam shower will work; he has a Hotm**l address
(ghastly MS organisation) which he can probably change pretty easily.
Secondly, we would rather be descending to his level would we not?

However, if the formal methods through *Bay do not work, perhaps it's
worth a try for Geo!

:>).

Chris

(We're in the middle of a General Election here in GB, and it is not
very gratifying.  I suppose that we should be grateful that we don't
have any dimples to worry about.... :>)).

I may be getting ahead of things, but at least I'm thinking ;) . If the
seller continues to ignore Geo. W, what if we each sent the seller an email
stating something like- 'We know that your deal was a total rip-off from the
get-go and we'll __________ )' (fill in the blank with some type of threat-
like a mass emailing to eBay; or threaten to email anyone who bids on his
auctions).
Perhaps his receiving 100+ mails all at once will shake him up. It could also
have the reverse effect of further clamming him up, but if we are sure that
he's not going to answer George anyway, there's nothing to lose, IMO. Just a
thought...

George S.