Re: [OM] [OT] - burned on ebay

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] - burned on ebay
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 15:15:29 -0500
Well, I went back through the bid history. The last few bids were the
winning bidder and the number two bidder fighting it out.  To go back to
where the number two bidder would have won, if the winner wasn't there,
drops the auction $100.  I could ask for his final bid, just $9 less than
the winner, but that doesn't seem fair, so I just wrote him and offered him
them lens for the winning bid - $100.

Hope it works out.

Tom