[OM] FS on eBay.. going going gone..

Subject: [OM] FS on eBay.. going going gone..
From: "Dr. Oben Candemir" <dunya.nospam@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 09:18:34 +1000
Just wanted to let you guys know about my eBay items that are due to end in
about 12 hours. They have both met my reserve and are on the market. I think
the Motor Drive 2 is going cheaply as I had set a low reserve.

Motor Drive 2:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1238220890

Zuiko 500mm Reflex:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1238215174

and my beautiful black OM-2 that hasn't received a bid but I'm not in a
hurry to sell anyway. The reserve is set at $249 in any case.

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1238407358

Thanks

Oben O. Candemir

To Reply to me delete the ".nospam" in the reply email address.
I'm sick of spam from e-mail ripping services on mail lists.