[OM] There's a lot of us out there, really, really, really OT.

Subject: [OM] There's a lot of us out there, really, really, really OT.
From: "Sue Pearce" <bspearce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 18:23:13 -0500
Started to respond off-list, but the volume of posts means you all see it.
This guy has cropped up in  my life from time to time:

Bill Pearce, the trombone player: Great trombone player, great voice, great
on the radio. Religion, a bit right of center. Ability as a photographer
unknown.

Bill Pearce, me: Got a degree in music, went into photography, spent some
time in radio/TV (you get the similarity). Probably not as good a musician,
not as good a voice, at least as good on-air. Above average
commercial/industrial shooter. Religion, just a bit left of center, allows
good food/wine/single malt scotch, very occasional Cuban cigar. Doesn't type
as well.

Bill Pierce, the photojournalist: totally unfamiliar with work, needs to
work on spelling.

Bill Pierce, the tenor player: Formerly of the Jazz Messengers, plays a
whole lot better than any of the other three. Needs to work on spelling.

Any others?

Bill Pearce, unique in his own right.