Re: [OM] Vivitar 600 f/8 (not a mirror)

Subject: Re: [OM] Vivitar 600 f/8 (not a mirror)
From: "Jim Caldwell" <jamesfc@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 23:39:15 -0400
Hi Gary,
 I have one of the 800mm f/8 Vivitars.  Does your catalog give the filter
size of this beast?  I've actually been rather impressed with the results of
this lens!

Jim Caldwell
Videomakers - we invite you to check out http://www.Specialty-Media.com
Join our Video discussion group!   also -  DC30 and Premiere Tips and Tricks
For your PC hardware and software needs -  check us at
http://www.handtech.com/specialtymedia